Plant Trees via Treejer
There are two types of planters in Treejer:
- Community They supply trees to Treejer independently and are paid directly in their wallet address.
- Organization They represent a community and receive funding instead of individual planters.
Rural communities in underdeveloped and developing countries are encouraged to join Treejer as planter. We provide funding opportunities for conservation projects in a transparent way. If you have all the following requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Plant native trees
- Involve local communities
- Ensure no double-funding from other organizations
- Ensure double-counting of carbon credits (planters can't sell carbon credits of trees seperately)
- Do not want to cut trees after a while for their timber, etc.
- Expect payments throughout the 3 years after tree plantation
- Provide photos of trees to get rewarded for conservation efforts
- Preferably have access to public or private conservation land